It’s easy to assume that letter writing to a friend is easy but when you get down to it, sometimes you’ll feel at a loss as to what to write about. What’s more, the nature of the letter can add more challenge to your writing task especially when you want to show gratitude, love, or if you simply want to tell them about your adventures. If you want your letter to your friend express your feelings well then hiring our letter writing services is a must.
Letter Writing to a Friend Tips
- Decide on the type of letter. There are different types of letters that you can choose from when writing a letter to a friend. Among these are thank you letters, love letters, or catching up letters just to name a few.
- Be personal. Since you are writing to a friend, adding personality to your letter will be well received.
- Make it count. Just like when writing other types of letters you need to get to the heart of the matter especially when it is a formal letter that you are putting together.
- Stay loose. If you are writing an informal letter then you can write in any way that you want. You can use abbreviations, slangs, and other terminologies that you and your friend often use.
- Keep it short. Unless you insist on sending several pages of letters, it would be better if you just keep it short.
How to Write a Letter to a Friend Sample
Hey, girl! How’re you doing? I just got back from New Orleans and I thought I’d drop by and give you a quick update about my trip.
New Orleans is just amazing, Jenny! The people there are so friendly and the streets were always full of people not to mention it’s like there is a party going on every day. The hotel that I stayed in was quite charming and I would have stayed longer if I didn’t have any pending work. Anyway, the hotel manager gave me a discount because I was, what he called, a happy tourist that loved his town.
Let’s go back there next time! I’ll give you a tour and even explore more of New Orleans.
Need Help with Writing a Letter to a Friend?
If writing isn’t your strongest suit but would like your friend to really understand the message that you are trying to convey then why not hire our letter writing service? We have been in the business of both informal and official letter writing for years now which is why we are one of the most trusted letter writing companies of today. When you place an order with us and paid for the fees, we will assign a writer to you immediately. We guarantee that whatever type of letter you want to give to a friend, we’ll be able to pull it off for you.
All that you have to do is send us your order, choose the type of letter you want us to write, pay the fees, and get confirmation from us that your order is being processed. Our writer will keep you posted so you will know the status of your letter.