Why Is Your Introduction Letter so Important?
An introduction letter for job applications or a covering letter is your opportunity to make an impression before the recruiter even reads your resume. Written well it can show the reader just how good a match you are to their organization and the advertised position. Writing one that is going to be effective however is not always easy.
You need to use everything at your disposal to try to get invited for an interview. So no matter how hard it may be you will need to invest some time into crafting an attention grabbing covering letter that will help you to be noticed. Many jobs have hundreds of applications and as such recruiters will only spend a few minutes reviewing your application.
Our professional services have been helping job hunters for more than 5 years through some of the best qualified consultants you will find online. Through us you will be able to find the help letter writing and advice that you need to make your application a success.
Tips for Introduction Letter Writing
Getting noticed is not easy, so how you write and format your introduction letter is going to have a major impact on your chances of gaining an interview. The following advice for writing an effective introduction letter will help you with ensuring that your letter will make you stand out:
- Use a formal business letter template that is clean and uncluttered as your format. Make sure that it has at least 1” margins and use an easy to read font of at least 12pt size.
- Address your letter to a specific person, if the details are not on the website or the job advert this can usually be discovered through a phone call. Taking the time to find the name of the person responsible for hiring will show your commitment to getting the job.
- The opening paragraph should clearly state the purpose of the letter, who you are and what specific position you are applying to.
- The main body is where you can show how well you match the requirements of the advertised position:
- Review the job advert and company website to select 3-5 important things that they are looking for from an applicant.
- Match your own experience and qualifications to those important factors.
- Write using clear and concise examples to show how well you meet those requirements; do not just simply repeat what is written in your resume.
- In your final paragraph thank them for their consideration. Inform them when you are available for interview and how you can be contacted. Also let them know that you will follow up your application in a few days.
- Your finished letter should be no more than 1 page in length.
- Ensure that your contact information is correct, and do not use frivolous email addresses, you want to appear professional.
- Proofread your letter very carefully so that there are no errors in your grammar or spelling.
As Seth Porges writing for Forbes says:
“At best, a cover letter can help a job-seeker stand out from the pack. At worst, it can make a promising candidate seem like an uncreative cut-and-paster. Sadly, the vast majority of cover letters read essentially the same: Retreads of resumes that ramble on while repeating the obvious. Would you read one of these to the end if it were put in front of you? Probably not, and nor would most hiring managers.”
We Can Help to Write Introduction Letter for Your Application
Our service can provide you with all of the help that you need to craft an outstanding cover letter that will be perfectly tailored to your application. We don’t just simply fill in blanks on a template to make a very generic and ineffective letter. Our experts are post graduate degree qualified and very experienced with writing introduction letters. They will work with you to fully understand your application and will help you to craft a letter that will get you noticed.
All writing is tested for plagiarism to show that it is unique to you and is also fully proofread to ensure that there are no errors to detract from the effect of your letter. We offer unlimited revisions on our formal letter writing and cover everything with our full satisfaction money back guarantee.